Eazy Plug – CT 66
Availability: In stock
READY TO SHIP
- Eazy-Plug tray of 66
- CT66 Dimensions: 16.53″ x 12.20″ x 1.38″
- RHP Certified
- Almost impossible to over-water
- Easily re-hydrated if required
- Easy to use plant starter cubes
- Made from organic materials
- Fully compostable & biodegradable
- For all different types of cuttings and seeds
- Amazingly fast and vigorous rooting
- Perfect air to water ratio
- Blended with a basic fertilizer for the first 2 to 3 weeks
- Easy and safe plant transfer into rockwool, coco, perlite etc
Eazy Plug are spread plates 100% organic specially formulated for optimal and rapid seed germination and rooting cuttings. This product was promoted in 2010 among the 100 best Dutch products. Eazy Plug latex contains less than the competition to allow better oxygenation and thus enable faster root system for a more intensive production.
Eazy-Plug consists of organic material, a special bonding method, a predetermined pH and EC value and a fixed air-to-water ratio. The Eazy-Plug is very easy to use. As the plug drains excess water – you cannot over-water it. Because the growing conditions are always optimal, the Eazy-Plug creates a very fast and powerful rooting and germination plant stage.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Using Eazy Plug Trays is a simple and efficient way to propagate plants. Follow these step-by-step instructions to get started:
- Gather your Eazy Plug Trays, seeds, cuttings, and a tray or container to hold the plugs.
- Ensure your workspace is clean and free of any contaminants.
- If using seeds, soak them in water or a seed germination solution according to the seed packet instructions.
- Fill the Tray:
- Place the Eazy Plug Tray on a flat surface.
- Gently press each plug hole with your finger to create a small indentation.
- If using seeds, carefully place one or two seeds in each hole. If using cuttings, skip this step.
- Insert the Seeds or Cuttings:
- If using seeds, lightly cover them with a small layer of Eazy Plug material or follow the seed packet instructions.
- If using cuttings, make a small hole in each plug using a pencil or skewer.
- Insert the cuttings into the holes, ensuring they are snugly fit.
- Fill a tray or container with water and place the Eazy Plug Tray inside.
- Allow the plugs to absorb water from the bottom until the plugs turn dark brown and feel fully saturated.
- Remove the tray from the water and let any excess water drain.
- Provide Optimal Conditions:
- Place a humidity dome or plastic wrap over the tray to create a greenhouse-like environment that retains moisture.
- Position the tray in a warm and well-lit area, but away from direct sunlight to avoid overheating.
- Maintain Moisture:
- Monitor the moisture levels regularly. If the plugs start to dry out, gently mist them with water to keep them moist.
- Check the tray’s water reservoir periodically and refill it as needed to maintain the appropriate moisture level.
- Monitor and Care:
- Keep an eye on the progress of your seeds or cuttings. Depending on the plant variety, you should start to see germination or root development within a few days or weeks.
- Ensure proper ventilation by periodically removing the humidity dome or plastic wrap to prevent mold or fungal growth.
- Once your seedlings have developed roots or your cuttings have rooted, they are ready for transplanting.
- Gently remove the plugs from the tray and plant them into individual pots or a larger growing medium, ensuring the roots are covered.
Remember to refer to specific plant species’ requirements for optimal growth conditions and adjust accordingly. Enjoy the convenience and success of using Eazy Plug Trays for your plant propagation endeavors!